Well-Come!

Well-Come to Agent for Change, a blog created by Marly Silverman, to serve as a catalyst for change that is much needed on the issues affecting millions of individuals stricken with neuroendocrineimmune disorders worldwide. Through this blog I want to share ideas, exchange, communicate and find solutions for everyday living. The goal is to pursue quality of life that will make a difference in the lives of individuals with neuroendocrineimmune disorders (NEIDs).

Monday, August 10, 2009

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE

It has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog. I am glad to be back. My maezinha (Mommy) Zuleide also lovingly known as Zuzu by her daughters, family and closed friends passed away this February 20. It was a huge personal loss. I hope soon I will be able to talk a bit more about this personal loss without teary eyes.

For now all I have to say is has been a while. I have plenty to share about PANDORA. It is good to be back!

No comments: