Well-Come!

Well-Come to Agent for Change, a blog created by Marly Silverman, to serve as a catalyst for change that is much needed on the issues affecting millions of individuals stricken with neuroendocrineimmune disorders worldwide. Through this blog I want to share ideas, exchange, communicate and find solutions for everyday living. The goal is to pursue quality of life that will make a difference in the lives of individuals with neuroendocrineimmune disorders (NEIDs).

Thursday, November 29, 2007

CFSAC Meeting - Washington DC

I am here in Washington DC attending the CFSAC meeting. I am late for the meeting as it was hard getting up so early this morning.

I made PANDORA’s presentation yesterday as there was room in the schedule due to no shows. Mary Schweitzer helped me to line up the pictures of CFS patients who could not attend this meeting as part of the Empty Chair Project – we will continue to do this until the DHHS provides a real time access to the meeting either in audio or video format.

I am having a hard time dealing with the pc technology including posting this to my blog. I hope it works.

Please check PANDORA’s web site next week to read the presentations made at this meeting. (Cort Johnson, Mary Schweitzer, Marly Silverman and another patient advocate whose name is escaping me now.)

I will be back soon posting additional information.

No comments: